Anyone been to Klick fitness yet

spudgun

• 3 weeks later...

How full does it get and how many benches are there? Thinking of moving to them and would appreciate any feedback. I understand there are threads on it already but no recent ones and it may have filled up since then.

• 2 months later...

I used to go when it was Fitness First and thought it was quite a good place etc however I went a few times since it changed to Klick and not really that impressed.

Yes its cheaper (about half price of fitness first) however there arnt many staff around most of the time and if anyone had a problem eg heart attack etc I am not sure who if anyone would be there to help.

The lockers in the changing rooms seem rather flimsy and if someone was so minded I dont think it would take much to prize open the door to your locker and gain entry.

Also with few staff around it feels to me more like a youth club than a professional gym

Personally I also like to use a sauna & a steam room after a work out and therefore even though its more expensive I have now joined Hillsborough Leisure Centre which has facilities I want and yes I agree it is busy in the evenings (mon & tues) especially but as I can go during the day it isnt really an issue for me.

So in my case the cheapest certainly isnt the best.

Archived