Incident in Hillsborough 13/9/11

luybell

Yet another stereotypical bull**** response regarding Staffies.

Who's to blame over an unruley child? The child for not knowing any better, or the parents for bring the child up?

You Sir, are truely, a pillock......

Silly analogy.

If you adopted a shark, it would still be a shark.

Isnt it so that some dogs, whatever their breed, are truly nasty from birth? I had a staffy attack my friends little dog a few years ago, and it was a real vicious snarling beast, however a real good kick in the nuts sent it packing.....and low and behold, a big softy labrador turned on a puppy last week, out of the blue. Dogs are dogs, and will always be untrustworty, no matter how much the owner says "Oh, hes ok with kids etc etc, hes never bit anyone"...... What a load of crap. I love dogs, but it dont matter what breed they are, its in their nature to turn when their small brain tells it to.

Why is it?

You bring a child into this world, and you teach it right from wrong......

Idiotic analogy.

Did you give birth to the animal in question?

Will a sheep attack a cow?

Will a lion eat a zebra?

Can you teach a sheep to eat a cow, or a lion to eat grass?

Isnt it so that some dogs, whatever their breed, are truly nasty from birth? I had a staffy attack my friends little dog a few years ago, and it was a real vicious snarling beast, however a real good kick in the nuts sent it packing.....and low and behold, a big softy labrador turned on a puppy last week, out of the blue. Dogs are dogs, and will always be untrustworty, no matter how much the owner says "Oh, hes ok with kids etc etc, hes never bit anyone"...... What a load of crap. I love dogs, but it dont matter what breed they are, its in their nature to turn when their small brain tells it to.

Did I hear anyone crying for all "softy Labradors" be classed as a dangerous dog?...... Nope...

Archived