Incident in Hillsborough 13/9/11

luybell

Did I hear anyone crying for all "softy Labradors" be classed as a dangerous dog?...... Nope...

Bit hard to hear anyone cryin on here, mate. Its a text only forum, but whatever you write about, there will always be an opposition to it. Trust me, im anti-cyclist, and I have been verbally attacked by the masses of two wheelled dink-pots that patrol these threads just looking for an arguement. Freedom of speech is fine, unless nobody likes what you have written. Bonkers, int it.:loopy:

Bit hard to hear anyone cryin on here, mate. Its a text only forum, but whatever you write about, there will always be an opposition to it. Trust me, im anti-cyclist, and I have been verbally attacked by the masses of two wheelled dink-pots that patrol these threads just looking for an arguement. Freedom of speech is fine, unless nobody likes what you have written. Bonkers, int it.:loopy:

Cyclists!! Dont get me started!!!

Yep, and you can train dogs.

Funny how trained dogs, and trained killer whales sometimes attack people innit?

Training somehow doesn't seem to stop these incidents...

...are you getting the hint yet?

Sometimes.... Not always, as is the biased against Staffies.

Yes we own a Staffie, but we're responsible owners, just as we're responsible parents.

Archived