Incident in Hillsborough 13/9/11

luybell

Drag the breed into the gutter? I think the breed and their owners manage that by themselves. How many other breeds of dogs have such bad reputations? And how many other breeds tend to be owned by brainless chavs to the extent staffies are?

Start a new thread. Stop going off topic in this one.

Deja vu?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=830099

And surprise surprise, it's a staffy as usual. I'm sure the usual apologists will be along soon with the same old "blame the owner not the breed" drivel.

But why not blame the owner and not the breed. I had my first staffy 30 years ago,hardly anyone knew what it was, the reason for getting that breed was that i was told by many experts it was the best breed for children which it proved to be.They have since then become a chav accessory,resulting in in.breeding,taught to attack other dogs,people, etc so they can look the big guy [so they think ] so do blame the owners and not the breed.

It does sound like the dogs in the two threads could be the same to me. I think the police should be involved as there is obviously someone walking around with a clearly dangerous dog/s around Hillsborough.

surprise surprise...Someone mentions a staffie and you spring out of your 2 month sabbatical (you know, the last time you made yourself look a fool), to do all you can to drag the breed into the gutter.

I was right!

It's easy to state the obvious :roll:

As i have already said. Stop dragging this off topic. If you really want to get in to it again then start a new thread where you ,once again, will be shown up for being an uneducated fool ;)

How can talking about yet another staffy attack on a thread about a staffy attack be off topic? :huh:

This simply proves the points I was making the last time you lost an argument with me about this topic. I'll accept your apology by PM if it would embarrass you to do it publically! :hihi:

How can talking about yet another staffy attack on a thread about a staffy attack be off topic? :huh:

This simply proves the points I was making the last time you lost an argument with me about this topic. I'll accept your apology by PM if it would embarrass you to do it publically! :hihi:

Do you not blame the owners then.

It possibly could be the same dog as in my thread did the owner have very short blonde hair-skin head with tattoos on neck? He had an other dog a staffi to think black and white (all happened so fast hard to remember exact details) the women with him (we think partner) had long black hair and was very short and slim

Just more irresponsible owners. Simple as.

Dogs that are not cared for properly (which includes behaviourally) will turn out like this.

And if that does happen, it is then the responsibility of said owners to leash/muzzle dogs and keep their bad learnt behaviour under control or at least away from potential victims of said bad learnt behaviour.

I too hope the poor other Bull breed dog is okay, and the seeming apathetic owner of the other Bull breed gets his comeuppance.

Anyone and His dimwitted brother can pick up a dog these days without a question to the home, experience or understanding of what-a-dog-needs in mind; let alone a thought about whether they will train the dog and work with that side of things.

Archived