Looking for circuit training classes - not gym ones

blades89

Looking for circuit training classes where I simply go along and pay at the door.

Can't find any and I'm not wanting to sign up to gym membership.

There used to be loads dotted around Sheffield, but they have all seemed to have gone.

Anyone know of any and their locations?

Hi I run a Pay as you go Bootcamp in Endcliffe park. if you enjoyed circuits in the past then this kind of training will suit you, if you're up for training outside?

it costs £4 per session

Mon: 9:30 am - 10:15 am & 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm

Tue: 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm

Wed: 9:30 am - 10:15 am

Thu: 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm

or check the website http://www.eccyroadbootcamp.com

Hi I run a Pay as you go Bootcamp in Endcliffe park. if you enjoyed circuits in the past then this kind of training will suit you, if you're up for training outside?

it costs £4 per session

Mon: 9:30 am - 10:15 am & 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm

Tue: 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm

Wed: 9:30 am - 10:15 am

Thu: 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm

£4 - thats really good value compared to other outdoor fitness clubs, think I'll give that a go

Any other sessions around that are indoors when the weather is bad?

Do SIV do circuit sessions that you can simply pay when you train, without being a member, if so where and when do they take place?

Hi there

We run two classes on Tuesday and Thursday 7.00 to 8.00 at Chaucer school.

The hall is excellent with different circuits on both days,includes some boxing and cardio work too.

Our prices are only £3.00 per session, with age groups from 16 to 62,and all levels of fitness.

Come on down and try it,you wont be dissapointed.

Have you considered joining one of the SIV gyms? - I go to hillsborough leisure centre and they do a military circuit on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (not sure if they do it on other days too?) you could do this both times every week all included in the member ship price which would be cheaper than paying £4 twice per week PLUS you'd have the option of other classes, the gym, swimming pool, sauna and steam room for just one monthly price. You can also go to several different venues for the same monthly price.

Rikki

Hi there

We run two classes on Tuesday and Thursday 7.00 to 8.00 at Chaucer school.

The hall is excellent with different circuits on both days,includes some boxing and cardio work too.

Our prices are only £3.00 per session, with age groups from 16 to 62,and all levels of fitness.

Come on down and try it,you wont be dissapointed.

Are you Leslie Crowther?

Sounds good.

Any others around Sheffield ?

hi Blades89

We have Sheffield Fitness starting Circuit Training sessions from Thursday 29th September, 6.15 - 7.00PM and you can also pay each week.

Please visit our website for more info -

http://www.longley4g.btck.co.uk

Longley 4G Community Centre

41 Southey Avenue

Sheffield

S5 7NN

0114 2332984

Facebook search for 'Longley Centre'

Archived