Who's started Xmas shopping?

Just wondering who has already started their Xmas shopping? I have already got a few presents for the kids, as I like to be prepared and get it all out of the way by mid November. Mainly so I'm not skint round the crimbo period! My fella and my mum on the other hand leave it all till the week before, then stress out about it

Hi

We used to be against those that started ranting about X-mas early, and we mean in early Decemeber. Now older and wiser, we have as follows.

bought the cards in the post Xmas sales last year and a few presents. Bought some fake perfume and aftershave whilst in Florida ealrier this year. Got a few items off Ebay. Packed up the lot and most cards are done

JUST KIDDING - we do not give a flying f re xmas these days other than its time off work and we get together and have a big drink etc over the 2/3 weeks - FACT

Hi

We used to be against those that started ranting about X-mas early, and we mean in early Decemeber. Now older and wiser, we have as follows.

bought the cards in the post Xmas sales last year and a few presents. Bought some fake perfume and aftershave whilst in Florida ealrier this year. Got a few items off Ebay. Packed up the lot and most cards are done

JUST KIDDING - we do not give a flying f re xmas these days other than its time off work and we get together and have a big drink etc over the 2/3 weeks - FACT

We? First person plural or pluralis majestatis ?

I have already started buying presents,and always get my cards in the sale after xmas,I love xmas but hate having to rush around in Dec,this way you dont have to have the hassle of all the shops out of stock,and crowds,then i can go and look at all the xmas decs in Meadowhall and enjoy a stroll round :)

Archived