Man jailed for posting insults online

The guy is NOT a danger to the public, OK he posted totally unacceptable stuff online, but that was his ONLY crime, for which he is doing the time.

I know for a FACT (I know people on here like that word) that there are THOUSANDS of people on the Autistic Spectrum currently doing time at HM's pleasure, who probably should not be.

I have no proof of this fact, so take it, and disect it as you will.

I dont want to even try and disect it but if your are that sure then isnt it better to try and do somthing about it?

Start some kind of campaign to try and raise awareness?

I dont want to even try and disect it but if your are that sure then isnt it better to try and do somthing about it?

Start some kind of campaign to try and raise awareness?

As much as I would love to, I recently started a group on Facebook to "raise awareness" on another issue I feel strongly about (see the link in my sig), and only 3 people other than myself have joined.

The guy is NOT a danger to the public, OK he posted totally unacceptable stuff online, but that was his ONLY crime, for which he is doing the time
so you're saying MENTAL problems should be given special consideration, but that CAUSING MENTAL TRAUMA is okay? :rolleyes:

Suffering mental trauma is often much more difficult to recover from than a thorough beating. Are you saying it'd have been okay for him to turn up at the funeral and kick seven shades out of the grieving parents?

Archived