Netball team - Woodseats area??

Bailey83

Hello - am looking for some help!

I am looking for a netball team that is around the Woodseats area and am having no joy. I haven't played since A Levels (10 years ago!) but am keen to start again.

I used to play Centre, Goal Defence and Goal Attack but am open to any positions but am looking for a team to have fun, play a few competitive games (I am a little competitive!) and to meet new people.

If you know of any teams, or are in one yourself and are looking for players for 2011 please get in touch!

Many thanks!

Hi,

I have seen one that plays in Meersbrook Park, can't remember any details but seen it posted on here if you search, and I think in the what's on bot of the star website too.

I keep thinking about getting involved wit something like tha - but the idea of playing in the winter nighs puts me off!!

Meersbrook Park - Trains Wednesday night 7-8pm.

Call Gilly for more information - Ahhh! Tried to post a link but I not yet allowed?! Anyway, type Meersbrook Netball into Google and it will come up.

'For more information, call Gilly on 07734 888 913'

Thanks Dark Moomin!

Archived