How Do You Get A Cheap Holiday??

I think basically what everyone else has said is the best way to get a cheap deal - price compare on line and see if travel agents will match/beat it or just book online yourself with one of the companies mentioned in posts above.

If you are searching for hotels to check how good they are use tripadvisor.com - great way to get real opinions of a hotel from people that have been there and from the hotels we have been we have never disagreed with the majority of comments on there....you will always get the odd person who hasnt liked it but look at the overall rating.

• 1 month later...
Just the other day my wife and I called into Thompsons at Crystal Peaks hoping to bag a late booking cheapy holiday.We told them we wanted all inclusive that we were not fussy about the destination and we could go the next day!.Did we have any luck,no chance.The reductions were miniscule in fact it was extra for this extra for extra for that, according to the tv experts there are lots of bargains,it seems they would rather send the plane empty than reduce prices.After a wasted hour we left it and departed,anybody got any tips?.:help::roll:

There's a holiday for two all inclusive to Lanzarote for sale on here in the classified section for £300 total.

I thought about it myself but the dates weren't possible for us. 4th dec - 11the dec, a right bargain for anyone wanting a quick holiday.

Search memeber "soul dancer" on here.

Or just book the one you find online.

Edit - just realised that this is an old thread

Because some people like dealing with real people and getting real tickets etc, having said that I have printed tickets off at home but it’s a bit unnerving until they are scanned and you realise that the system actually works. :hihi:

Go on holiday and make sure that everything is as it should be, if it isn't make notes, photos, videos regarding any issues.

Inform the company reps of any issues and give them a chance to sort them out.

If you aren't satisfied complain on your return and ask for compensation.

Go on holiday and make sure that everything is as it should be, if it isn't make notes, photos, videos regarding any issues.

Inform the company reps of any issues and give them a chance to sort them out.

If you aren't satisfied complain on your return and ask for compensation.

How Do You Get A Cheap Holiday??

And then complain that it wasn’t the Ritz. :hihi:

But as I said most travel agents will price match, if time is of essence be prepared to turn up at the airport with a printed bar code off your computer and hope that all goes well.

Does it ever go wrong, I go on holiday regularly without tickets, I've not had a problem yet.

Archived