Raoul Moat - The truth - at last!!

I knew it!

Ever since Moat's demise. We've had the media bang on about what a bad 'un he was - I'm not arguing with that, and I don't think anyone would. We've had images of PC Rathbone rammed down our throat, - it was terrible what Moat did to him, and I don't think anyone would disagree with that either. We've heard nothing from the police about that night, except they 'didn't know' what happened and an enquiry would give answers. They didn't know they tasered him just before he shot himself? even, likely, causing him to shoot himself? We find out in the meantime whilst these facts are being withheld from us that the tasers used by the police were unlicensed and illegal in this country. The (edit) Director of Operations (and ex-police officer) of the firm supplying the said tasers suspiciously commits suicide shortly after Moat's death.

It turns out Raoul Moat's brother might have been more right than we thought when he claimed Raoul was "publically executed". But have the police and media been successful in sufficiently whipping up hate for him that nobody cares? Has sufficient time passed that no one is bothered? It's not about Raoul Moat, it's about illegal, unlicensed tasers, witholding the facts, police abusing their powers and the rights of citizens in this country.

We've had documentaries by TV psychologists, telling us how Raoul was definitely rotten through and through, but I don't recall one documentary investigating the claims Raoul made that he was being harrassed by police constantly, so much that he felt he couldn't go about his day to day business, before the terrible events unfolded. Doesn't this matter?

Go shooting people and police officers, you deserve no mercy. Who really cares.

I knew it!

Ever since Moat's demise. We've had the media bang on about what a bad 'un he was - I'm not arguing with that, and I don't think anyone would. We've had images of PC Rathbone rammed down our throat, - it was terrible what Moat did to him, and I don't think anyone would disagree with that either. We've heard nothing from the police about that night, except they 'didn't know' what happened and an enquiry would give answers. They didn't know they tasered him just before he shot himself? even, likely, causing him to shoot himself? We find out in the meantime whilst these facts are being withheld from us that the tasers used by the police were unlicensed and illegal in this country. The (edit) Director of Operations (and ex-police officer) of the firm supplying the said tasers suspiciously commits suicide shortly after Moat's death.

It turns out Raoul Moat's brother might have been more right than we thought when he claimed Raoul was "publically executed". But have the police and media been successful in sufficiently whipping up hate for him that nobody cares? Has sufficient time passed that no one is bothered? It's not about Raoul Moat, it's about illegal, unlicensed tasers, witholding the facts, police abusing their powers and the rights of citizens in this country.

We've had documentaries by TV psychologists, telling us how Raoul was definitely rotten through and through, but I don't recall one documentary investigating the claims Raoul made that he was being harrassed by police constantly, so much that he felt he couldn't go about his day to day business, before the terrible events unfolded. Doesn't this matter?

Of course he was executed he shot a copper there was no way he was going to walk away

But they didn't use a taser. They tried using an unlicensed derivative of the tazer that should never have been there. The thing even failed to work when they shot him with it. All it did was panic Moat into blowing his brains out.

Which, at the time of firing the tazer, he may have been about to do anyway.

the claims Raoul made that he was being harrassed by police constantly, so much that he felt he couldn't go about his day to day business, before the terrible events unfolded. Doesn't this matter?

Ton's of people are harassed by the cops every day.

They don't all deal with it by going on a shooting spree killing and maiming people.

John X

The (edit) Director of Operations (and ex-police officer) of the firm supplying the said tasers suspiciously commits suicide shortly after Moat's death.

The tasers must have been safe, Peter Boatman publicly tested the device...on his wife! ;)

"Mr Boatman publicly denied claims that Tasers could be dangerous and showed his confidence of their safety by firing one at his wife, in November 2004.

She fell to the ground in agony as her husband shot the full 50,000 volts into her back but quickly recovered and stood back to her feet."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8037833/Man-who-supplied-Raoul-Moat-shooting-taser-commits-suicide-after-losing-licence.html

The tasers must have been safe, Peter Boatman publicly tested the device...on his wife! ;)

"Mr Boatman publicly denied claims that Tasers could be dangerous and showed his confidence of their safety by firing one at his wife, in November 2004.

She fell to the ground in agony as her husband shot the full 50,000 volts into her back but quickly recovered and stood back to her feet."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8037833/Man-who-supplied-Raoul-Moat-shooting-taser-commits-suicide-after-losing-licence.html

This taser travels at about 300 feet per second though :hihi:

If they are safe why can they only be deployed by authorised firearms officers?

Can I pop out to 'bomz n gunz r us' and buy one to carry about legally?

Archived