Halifax Bank Website

Halifax have been making major changes to their online banking system and it has caused a few gremlins. Normal service will be resumed shortly.

Ah thank you - that's put my mind at rest - was beginning to wonder if someone had hacked into my account (not that there is much in it to nick!):hihi:

Has anyone else had trouble with the Halifax Bank website? - I have logged on yesterday and today, and there is a message that says not all information can be shown on the account - and the name of one of the accounts has been changed. I just wondered if anyone else has noticed this - or is it just my account?

Since Monday I've been getting 'we can't show all the information you have requested' msg along with 'please try again later'. I'm going to pay in at the Halifax today so I'll ask them about it.

Halifax have been making major changes to their online banking system and it has caused a few gremlins. Normal service will be resumed shortly.

Since Monday I've been getting 'we can't show all the information you have requested' msg along with 'please try again later'. I'm going to pay in at the Halifax today so I'll ask them about it.

Yes. The reason: merger of Halifax systems with some/all of Bank of Scotland, Lloyds Banking Group, etc.

Yes. The reason: merger of Halifax systems with some/all of Bank of Scotland, Lloyds Banking Group, etc.

Actually I think it's rebranding back the other way.

Originally the online banking site was labelled as Halifax and when HBOS was acquired by Lloyds it went very quickly to Lloyds banking group, and as of the weekend it was back to displaying as Halifax (Bank of Scotland plc) GB.

Archived