What moron invented the windchime!

I would like to know who invented the windchime? so i can hunt them down and torture them just like they have done to me! and more to the point why do people buy them! I have been kept awake all night thanks to next door neighbours windchime racklin all night and am now a right grumpy sod. :mad:

Witness for the defence: I do take mine down if gale force winds are predicted.

Thats ok il let you off lol i actually dont mind them when its a little jingle every now and again but on very windy nights it starts to take the pee. best thing is i bet the womans who it is carn't even hear it cus its bang under my window. :mad:

OOh do they not make you feel all relaxed?

They do me .. I wish I had one .. or a neighbour with one. Instead I have a yapping dog down the road.

Yeah they do sometimes but not when its windy like it has been. Carnt cope with yappin dogs either i like it silent when im trying to get to sleep. :)

I think in your case I'd be going round and explaining (calmly) to your neighbour that if she wants to leave wind chimes out then she needs to put them outside her own bedroom window rather than yours.

I could try that but shes deaf so i dont know why shes got it in the first place! I think i might just go and take it down and give it her in her hand she might take the hint :) Il be gutted if she puts it back up tho :|

Archived