Travellers at Dale Farm in Essex

I spotted the same style of photos in The Metro, When the camera is directly on the girl you get this and when not you get this. Oh well, every dog has it's day.

The BBC and Sky News had them in the majority of their shots yesterday. The media just does so there's something to look at whilst were listening to the same old drivelling commentary.

It's a real shame when they open their mouths though, "we can't even read or write..."

Just looking through the papers this morning and I notice the Daily Mail seems to be focusing its attention more on a couple of rather attractive young lady travellers, rather than reporting anything of any relevance.

I suspect we'll be seeing more photos of this couple in days to come as the whole situation turns to farce. :rolleyes::hihi:

:gag: you have no taste!

I do ... honestly! It just seems strange that the press is focusing on these two travellers more than anything else down at Dale Farm.

Even 'The Times' and the 'Daily Telegraph' are in on the act! :hihi:

What else is there to report? There not exactly interesting and the newspapers aren't going to support their criminal acts...

Well according to the recent programs on Gypsies, that never happens before marriage.

I respect the gypsy community in many ways , I really do. Because they're outside of mainstream society they have escaped the relentless politically correct legislation that the rest of us have had to suffer, so their traditional way of life is still in tact.

Archived