Travellers at Dale Farm in Essex

If they get away with it then it will set a precedent for all to use regarding thwarting building and planning regs.

Exactly. This is about more than just kicking a load of scruffy squatters off this land . If they arnt booted , it sets a presedant for everybody to abuse planning regulations in the future.

If they get away with it then it will set a precedent for all to use regarding thwarting building and planning regs.

I almost bought a field a couple of years ago... So cheap and in a very nice area too, would it mean I could build on it, hey what about a skyscraper in the village?

I almost bought a field a couple of years ago... So cheap and in a very nice area too, would it mean I could build on it, hey what about a skyscraper in the village?

Can i come and park a static caravan on there and claim to be a "Traveller":suspect: ,and therefore exempt from the rules and regs ?

:hihi:

Can i come and park a static caravan on there and claim to be a "Traveller":suspect: ,and therefore exempt from the rules and regs ?

:hihi:

Rules and reg's, puft, they don't matter, we also have carry a gun policy and there's at least 3 crack dealers on each floor with direct lines to the community pimp farm. Oh, best of all, no rents or taxes, ever! Who needs upkeep anyway? Oh, slight downer, no Police or fire coverage, they just don't seem to want to play ball in that type of environment, but hey at least they won't be your neighbours, we have a good selection of fine gypsies to annoy you instead.

Ì just want to see the look on the scruffy hippy bleeding heart contingent's faces when they hear 30 tonne of bulldozer bearing down on them and realising that chaining your arm inside a hundredweight of readymix was not such a good idea after all...

Tally ho ! boys.

;-)

Archived