Travellers at Dale Farm in Essex

Yes, they're showing that if you're in a minority group, it doesn't matter how much you break the law or how irresponsible your social attitude is, there are muppets all over the place who will put their window licking to one side for a moment and come and stand up for you.

Third rate Melanie Philips pastiche; 6.5 - 10.

Because they don't have a lot going for the really.

i havnt, im going through a bad patch financially, in and out of work self employed pay three figure sums in tax every week, when its my turn to claim jsa (never for long) i have to wait a month, tax creds getting it wrong all the time cos they dont cater for the self employed sub contractors going in and out of work all the time, system cant cope with it (their words)

council tax bill all wrong, its crucifying me i cant afford council tax, i have arrears,cos of the mess it causes, i want a car, i work but cant afford one??? i want i dont get

im no better off, might stay on benefits:suspect:, cant cope with the stress on trying to get blood out of a stone, its easier to extract the urine me thinks. i cant cope, i have sweet fa going for me:confused:

Yes, they're showing that if you're in a minority group, it doesn't matter how much you break the law or how irresponsible your social attitude is, there are muppets all over the place who will put their window licking to one side for a moment and come and stand up for you.

You've got that right.

Do you respect the traveller communities attitudes on issues such as homosexuality and a womans role/place in society? I respect it, but do you?

I've never understood how the left can support a community like the travllers that is so closed and not open to integration and tolerance of outsiders :confused:

Archived