Travellers at Dale Farm in Essex

Wow this issue has caused some malarkey......and not just in Essex!

I wish our opinions mattered, but they don't. This is , to me, a case of bureaucracy at it's best.

Surely something could have been sorted out before it came to this shambles!

I'm just thankful that the community had the sense to remove the children from the site beforehand.

As for people advocating mowing them down from the gate scaffold.......these are human lives we are looking at, not a game of Jenga! They own the land, I hope that they can sell it back to the council after all this for a profit, and rebuild their community legally.

Wow this issue has caused some malarkey......and not just in Essex!

I wish our opinions mattered, but they don't. This is , to me, a case of bureaucracy at it's best.

Surely something could have been sorted out before it came to this shambles!

I'm just thankful that the community had the sense to remove the children from the site beforehand.

As for people advocating mowing them down from the gate scaffold.......these are human lives we are looking at, not a game of Jenga! They own the land, I hope that they can sell it back to the council after all this for a profit, and rebuild their community legally.

Its not in their nature to do things legally.

So the "travellers" (who don't want to travel - anyone care to explain the logic behind that?) are getting booted out of their illegal site. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind lovely boy. Let me have a look in my bothered bag to see if there's anything in it for those "poor" (not even a remotely true description of those tax-dodgers) people - nope, as I suspected, completely and utterly empty.

In Eire the Garda don't put up with the dross that our police have to put up with from these "nice" (lie) people - that's why they are over here.

Anyone who has a good word to say for "travellers" has obviously never had any dealings with them.

If they have UK citizenship, extremely reluctantly and allowing that any criminal behaviour on their part, starting with tax-dodging should ensure they feel the fullest force of the law, yes. If not, then VERY definitely NO!

Archived