Travellers at Dale Farm in Essex

The law is the law and when you break it the punishment should be severe, build on land you own without the permission of our masters and you should be evicted, made homeless and have your property destroyed.

Break driving law and your car should be taken and crushed.

Break the law by fiddling benefits and you should be made homeless and have everything taken and destroyed.

Break law by fiddling expenses and tax and you should lose everything and made homeless.

If your dogs craps on the pavement and you don’t pick it up the dog should be taken from your care.

It looks to me that the consequences of breaking planning law are far more severe than breaking many other laws.

Many of the building that exists today didn’t have planning or building regulation, many people want these travellers evicted from their land, I believe they are being offered homes, but homes are in short supply and someone else must be losing out. In many cases moving travellers just moves the problem and doesn’t get rid of the problem. They occupied a small piece of land, housing them means they will occupy more land and won’t be together. The money would have been better spent allowing them to stay together on their land and helping them to make the site more acceptable.

I’m guessing very few people would have objected if the scrap yard had been used for luxury 4 and 5 bedroom luxury houses.

THE WHOLE POINT IS THAT THEY DID NOT GET PLANNING PERMISSION

one person on the legal side has built a bungalow on his plot, then applied

for planning permission,he has 6plots there,just think if he got permission for it

there would be another 5 for starters and by the way it was reported that the same person bought the scrapyard then sold plots to his family.

NOW WHAT WOULD YOU CALL THE VILLAGE THAT WOULD APPEAR.

Sorry my friend, I was being a bit ignorant there, giving my opinion without asking yours, forgive me.

What is your opinion on the people at Dale Farm encampment as was?

I am sure a prolific poster such as yourself has deep and profound feelings on these matters. But I cannot seem to find any.:confused:

Halibuts reply is conspicuous by its absence.

As usual he has no opinion on anything.

Just juvenile comments.

Its good to see those anarchist protesters getting some baton from the police. they bit off more than they could chew taking on the roit police.

they got what they deserved.

It reminds me of the miners strike a nice bit of baton swinging then .

Funny how there is no baton being swung around when the Hooray Henry,s are showing of at resorts on the South Coast and at the Fox Hunting protests .

But then we should all know our place should we not!

Archived