Travellers at Dale Farm in Essex

And as I've read before. the press :)

Get the job done.

Then we can all listen to how the, 'squatters have been hard done to'.

They are there illegally. Move them. End of. No right's !!

Your right . the press make the eviction harder ,because every little things that the Baliffs do is recorded and shown on TV for the Do Gooders to complain about and bring up the old "Human rights" as usual.

What should happen is ,all the press should be removed at least 10 miles away from the site ,then the Baliffs and police can remove these squatters without being accused of "being too heavy handed".

At the end of the day ,what the cameras dont see ,cant be used by the Do Gooders to accuse the Baliffs and police of Heavy Handedness. ;)

Your right . the press make the eviction harder ,because every little things that the Baliffs do is recorded and shown on TV for the Do Gooders to complain about and bring up the old "Human rights" as usual.

What should happen is ,all the press should be removed at least 10 miles away from the site ,then the Baliffs and police can remove these squatters without being accused of "being too heavy handed".

At the end of the day ,what the cameras dont see ,cant be used by the Do Gooders to accuse the Baliffs and police of Heavy Handedness. ;)

Evening Desmundo.

Are they all legal to live in the Uk, if not, oust them.

If they are legal, they're probably all claiming every benefit they can.

Yet not paying a penny out.

So who's funding their free lifestyle, the tax payer.

It's about time whatever party run's this country, does a big head shake,

change a few laws, and stop these freeloaders.

Oh, oops, forgot, bugger.

They'd declare themselves as homeless then, and probably end up in a four star hotel :loopy:

Guess that's my ideas shot down then. By myself :hihi:

I read in the paper last week, they all had homes in Ireland, one of them is a builder and he's got a million pound housing estate in some village or other, so they have got somewhere to go to....:rant:

I read in the paper last week, they all had homes in Ireland, one of them is a builder and he's got a million pound housing estate in some village or other, so they have got somewhere to go to....:rant:

My uncle in Ireland who reads the Blarney Stone Express says their all moving into luxury villas in Galway.

Archived