Heading off to work soon

I feel ill, sick to my stomach, my chest is pounding and im sweating like a very sweaty thing and ive had about half hours sleep all night.

I know ill be in for a bollocking, deserved or not

I know ill be in for a rough day, deserved or not.

Its no fun working for a bully.

Thank god ive only got a week or so to go before i finnish.

I feel ill, sick to my stomach, my chest is pounding and im sweating like a very sweaty thing and ive had about half hours sleep all night.

I know ill be in for a bollocking, deserved or not

I know ill be in for a rough day, deserved or not.

Its no fun working for a bully.

Thank god ive only got a week or so to go before i finnish.

If you've only got a week or so to leave, go on sick, self-certify yourself

If you've only got a week or so to leave, go on sick, self-certify yourself

I was thinking of that but in all honesty id be scared of the repercusions (sp)

I know theyd play around with my wages and i could kiss goodbye to any furture reference.

I also know for a fact my manger would pay me a visit at home on some pretence or another.

Shes a horrible person.

Completely horrible.

What job are you currently in Mr M? Sounds awful.

I work in retail.

Have done for a while now but its become really bad this last 8 months or so.

I decided to leave as the doc said it would be best to find another job but the manger has desided to be an even bigger bitch than before.

If your boss was making your life so bad that it could be seen that they were trying to make you resign - you could go for constructive dismissal after you've resigned.

Not sure what the success rates are though - hear about it in the media but never actually met anyone who's been through with it.

How long have you worked there - approx?

If your boss was making your life so bad that it could be seen that they were trying to make you resign - you could go for constructive dismissal after you've resigned.

Not sure what the success rates are though - hear about it in the media but never actually met anyone who's been through with it.

How long have you worked there - approx?

Been there 2 years now.

Its a shame cos i love the job and love the peeps i work with but i hate the manager with a passion. I didnt used to. I respected the hell out of her at one point but shes a bully and i hate bullies.

Archived