Heading off to work soon

Yes, a hard one to prove and time consuming. You could write to head office and 'whistleblow' her bullying, but it will probably fall on deaf ears.

I was thinking of this but like you think it would amount to nothing.

Im seriously considering a formal complaint when i leave and im currently putting together a letter to send.

If i end up sending it or not im not too sure.

If you do, try and itemise dates and timed of conflict, if you name anyone as witness ensure that you get their permission or they may become the next target. Do you have records of supervision sessions or is this not relevant in retail?

If you do, try and itemise dates and timed of conflict, if you name anyone as witness ensure that you get their permission or they may become the next target. Do you have records of supervision sessions or is this not relevant in retail?

I have copies of recent reviews and supervisions yeah. I also have a few recordings of the manger venting their spleen at me for no reason.

I try to keep a diary of things that have happened and when.

Weather i end up doing anything with it all is another matter. Im guessing once im gone and i hopefully start to feel better ill probably just bin it all and get on with my life.

Writing a letter is really just for me so i can get it all out on paper and try and make sense of it.

Up to now ive made no sense of it.

I'm always suspicious of people who accuse their boss of being a bully. In my experience bosses generally only start picking on a member of staff if they're not pulling their weight.

We obviously haven't heard the boss's side of this story but at a time like this when it can be very difficult to find a new job it would be far better to stay in the job you've got. Just keep your head down, do as you're told and don't get wound up.

Archived