They Fink It's All Over...

Jozafeen

Everfink, the Goth and Alternative pub night will no longer be held at The Nelson.

:o Curses! I was planning to come down to Everfink @ The Nelson for the first time this Friday, but alas 'tis no more! Oh well, I'll be intrested to see where you reappear - hope u find somefink soon! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Mooncat

:o Curses! I was planning to come down to Everfink @ The Nelson for the first time this Friday, but alas 'tis no more! Oh well, I'll be intrested to see where you reappear - hope u find somefink soon! :thumbsup:

Such a bad curse you told us twice!!:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Mooncat

Well it seems the lovely new management at Sheffield Hallam are keen to help us, starting with a free festive Fink at Bar Phoenix at The HUBS on Friday 23rd of December from 9pm-2am.

This'll be an amazing night out with the Batfink DJs, party games, lots of special offers on drinks and the usual Fink sillyness.

I'll do a proper announcement on the forum as soon as we have the flyers done :D

Originally posted by Jozafeen

Well it seems the lovely new management at Sheffield Hallam are keen to help us, starting with a free festive Fink at Bar Phoenix at The HUBS on Friday 23rd of December from 9pm-2am.

This'll be an amazing night out with the Batfink DJs, party games, lots of special offers on drinks and the usual Fink sillyness.

I'll do a proper announcement on the forum as soon as we have the flyers done :D

Sounds good........23rd december so no students.....will be there........free entry all night?

Originally posted by goldenfleece

Sounds good........23rd december so no students.....will be there........free entry all night?

Yup - we're hoping to make it a regular free event!

There's special offers on snakebite, draught real ale and bottles too so it should make for a cheap and fun night out.

Yup - we're hoping to make it a regular free event!

There's special offers on snakebite, draught real ale and bottles too so it should make for a cheap and fun night out.

..Friday nights may be re-invented here.....if you need any promo stuff doing let me know.....

Sounds good:thumbsup:

I use to be banned from batfink and then i dont usually make it to Sheffield on a friday but on 23rd it's works do. Trust i'll be ok in a suit?? lol

Originally posted by RobT

Sounds good:thumbsup:

I use to be banned from batfink and then i dont usually make it to Sheffield on a friday but on 23rd it's works do. Trust i'll be ok in a suit?? lol

Banned? I trust that was the venue rather than Team Batfink? We've certainly never banned anyone.

We disuaded someone who was attempting to deal naughty substances but they don't share a name with you.

Archived