The new Limit nightclub, Eyre Street.

TheWatcher

What do you think to the limit club?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think to the limit club?

• Like It - You think this is an amazing club
    • Dislike it - Its absolutely terrible

Since the other post seems to have been hijacked about door policy. I thought i would chip in with this again.

Sheffield, as far as i can see is in need of a decent underground dance club (Arches?)

Offering local promoters and d.j.s a space to push the local scene, from all aspects of dance music.

I did think the Limit would be offering this, but it isnt.

Originally posted by Ged303

Sheffield, as far as i can see is in need of a decent underground dance club (Arches?)

Offering local promoters and d.j.s a space to push the local scene, from all aspects of dance music.

I did think the Limit would be offering this, but it isnt.

Why would you think that when the original limit was famous nationwide for it's live music scene, and it's punk and alternative music policy.

As I've said on the other thread, calling this place the Limit is totally misleading and people who used to go in the old limit, are making efforts to visit this place from all corners of the UK because they are expecting a revival of the nights they used to see in the 1980s. They are going to be sadly dissapointed when they get here to find that the only music played is called "Funky House".

Descibed by others to be some sort of bland modern crap they play in other clubs in the city.

Archived