The new Limit nightclub, Eyre Street.

TheWatcher

What do you think to the limit club?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think to the limit club?

• Like It - You think this is an amazing club
    • Dislike it - Its absolutely terrible

Originally posted by yorkslass1

anymore views on this place or have we come to the conclusion that the club is disliked by the majority?

It seems to be more disliked than any other club in Sheffield. On the basis of the postings here I would take the hint and either totally rethink your market positioning very very carefully indeed, or accept bankruptcy is on the way.... its the worst start of any club I have seen in this town in 25 years......

i put down i like the club on this voting thin when actually i cant stand it...(must be still recoverin from boxin day)

I DISLIKE this venue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the worst place i hav bin 2.

Boxing day was literally boxing night at that place. tooooo much trouble in there. we didnt stick around 4 long. wanted to go for a night out without any trouble for a change. LIMIT IS A TROUBLESOME PLACE!!!!

WASTE OF TIME

it was a product of its time

the peoples changed

the musics changed

society in generals changed

places like the limit/rebels/the wap etc are legendary and remembered (rightly so) but nothing will ever take their place or even become them

Few requirements

IT MUST be a ****hole with sticky carpets

IT MUST serve beer in plastic cups

IT MUST have nights so dodgy that your really not safe in there

IT MUST have a fantastic chippy next door

IT MUST have plenty of drug users in the bogs

IT MUST be underground

IT MUST be acceptable to sit/lay on the floor

Put that lot together and you have what was the greatest nightclub Sheffield has ever seen. I'd include Occasions but that was a touch too pretentious and full of ******s.

No offence but this place is a **** hole and thats putting it politly. What happened to it being like the old limit was not this dark danky seedy place that it is now.

Im sorry to say but i wont be going here again, take about exspectations. This club should not even be called limit its a ****ing dump.

I dont mind speed garage and music of that type but i do prefer it in a club that doesnt look seedy.

Sorry doesnt get my vote at all.

Archived