The new Limit nightclub, Eyre Street.

TheWatcher

What do you think to the limit club?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think to the limit club?

• Like It - You think this is an amazing club
    • Dislike it - Its absolutely terrible

Anyone heard any news on the new Limit club and where it is to be. I think it will have to try hard to be as base and full of charisma as the old one...Many a good gig seen in there, from Paul Young to the Meteors......

Anyone any reminiscance of Limit club stories?:hihi:

I went in there about a month ago after the Fez club, we wanted to stay out and the girls got free entry!

When we got there it was dead, and what crowd was there was certainly mixed. There were plenty of middle-aged men, but also the younger people too.

Music was good, they were playing funky house. Toilets were absolutly disgusting, out of about 10 toilets, 1 was in working order as the rest were flooded!

A couple of bouncers looked as if they werent a day over 15!

I wouldn't go back though as i think it was a waste of money and time.

And as i've heard they are making it into the "new niche" now so the nights will change.

-x-

RIGHT! To be honest Im real upset by these comments but im bound to be as I am one of the owners daughters and my dad had the original club in the eighties!

He was not trying to recreate the old limit as i hav put on this site an unbelievable amount of times nor was he goin to try n create a nice classy venue!

At the end of the day I dnt normally go i go to Gatecrasher but the fact that it is picking up, it took nearly 20 grand on boxing day and the same clientele keep sayin wot a gd nite they had and coming back, this means that some ppl do actually like it!!!!!!!!

The staff are not unfriendly and the fact that 'real flaver' the promoter of ONE night (due to the fact that he took all the door takings, never paid anyone including ALL the DJS and then disappeared) is even commenting on 'asking for details' is a F***NG JOKE! HE was the one who demanded them and also we never even saw the list, he still has it now otherwise why did everyone get txts from him sayin the venue had changed!!

So what the club isn't to ur taste, so what its a **** hole! For the clientele that go there its great and they love it! To be quite honest I find it really sad how long ppl keep going on bout how **** it is! We get it! Some ppl HATE Gatecrasher n refuse to go!" Is it a dive?NO! Is it horrid inside!NO! Its just not for them!

N real flaver, even as an 18 yr old school kid, i real do find it hilarious reading your comments! If i were you I would keep them to yourself!

I dnt think im being rude or out of order but he infuriates me and i think some of u need to think bout does it really matter if its ****??????????????

Archived