The new Limit nightclub, Eyre Street.

TheWatcher

What do you think to the limit club?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think to the limit club?

• Like It - You think this is an amazing club
    • Dislike it - Its absolutely terrible

Mod note: That's as may be, but my admin radar perked up on this thread earlier, and something isn't quite right.

Some of these 'different' members that are having a go at the Limit seem to have IP's that suspiciously resolve to the same bunch of people outside Sheffield and have fallen out with the Limit for whatever reason.

Hmm. I think I may have to take a bit of action on this. I don't think the Limit is being fairly represented here.

I worked at Sutra Boxing day night and it was packed there 2! We had to kick the people out at 3am!

The few places that were open in town on boxing day will have been busy, cos there was only 2/3 clubs open (including crasher and limit!!)

All the people who were in sutra said they were going over to limit.

-x-

Hi i was a regular niche goer, heard limit is being a 'replacement' till it (hopefully) reopens!just wondering if limit plays speed garage every night or just weekends or what? Also does any of niche residents play there? duggan!?? banger ferguson or anyone?

I saw a flyer with Duggan on it other day but can't remember what date it is - I'm not a fan of speed garage but I know whoever was playing at Niche is now at the Limit.

Toilets shouldn't be flooding now either you'll be pleased to know - that's as long as people refrain from stuffing bog rolls down 'em anyway :rolleyes:

Archived