The new Limit nightclub, Eyre Street.

TheWatcher

What do you think to the limit club?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think to the limit club?

• Like It - You think this is an amazing club
    • Dislike it - Its absolutely terrible

There are more drugs in gatecrasher than there are in our club and i must ask have u been recently???? If u dnt like it fair enough but ppl need to stop going on n find somethin better to do with their time than be petty! Unfortunatley speed garage attracts a more violent sort of clientele (sometimes) but it just comes with it, like other types of music bring in pompus snobs who jus go out to show off, ppl dnt like it, do we care, answer no!!!!!!! And actually we won't b raided as i have said we hav a tighter door policy than niche did and as we already have police in the building (think about it) there will have no need to raid us! So so sorry to disapoint u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If limit is that good then how come a couple of weeks ago did a bloke get slashed in there on a friday and this is in january not december. The Limit has become the new niche and it wont be long before its being raided. Yes you may have the police on the door through out the night but that doesnt meen crap wont happen in there.

And also I don't recollect sayin it was 'that good'! Im onlt defending the place which in my position I have to!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some ppl on this webiste only seem to be moaning or slagging off places n maybe we should start looking at some of the places they regularly go!The Adelphi maybe, real classy joint n definitely pill head free!!

You cant really say that there is more drugs in gatecrasher than there are in limit with or without a police presence, cause then that would be false. Every club in sheffield attracts its own clients in there own way and the limit is attracting a violent crowd. But speed garage doesnt neccessarly mean that the people who listen to it are like that, cause i for one am not and i do listen to it.

One reason people are dissing the club as much as what they are is due to the fact that it was opened with the hype that it would be like the old limit and it isnt. Also in retrospect the limit is now the NICHE and you cant denie that. I have been to the limit on a couple of occasions but i can personaly say that i wouldnt be going again. I dont feel comfortable in there and i know there are many that also feel the same as what i do.

Also is it not true that due to the way the club is going on its path down the underground scene with the speed garage that 70% of your staff have quit. Now this to me doesnt really give a good appeal on the club to lose that many staff in such a short space of time.

You cant really say that there is more drugs in gatecrasher than there are in limit with or without a police presence, cause then that would be false. Every club in sheffield attracts its own clients in there own way and the limit is attracting a violent crowd. But speed garage doesnt neccessarly mean that the people who listen to it are like that, cause i for one am not and i do listen to it.

One reason people are dissing the club as much as what they are is due to the fact that it was opened with the hype that it would be like the old limit and it isnt. Also in retrospect the limit is now the NICHE and you cant denie that. I have been to the limit on a couple of occasions but i can personaly say that i wouldnt be going again. I dont feel comfortable in there and i know there are many that also feel the same as what i do.

Also is it not true that due to the way the club is going on its path down the underground scene with the speed garage that 70% of your staff have quit. Now this to me doesnt really give a good appeal on the club to lose that many staff in such a short space of time.

I stick by what I say it is not as dangeruos as u r making it sound, n the amount of coke flying about reps is a lot compared to the limit believe it or not! The amount of bar staff we have lost have been in general to do with the hours 10-6! All the staff that work for us are happy n the fact u r now bringing staff into this is hilarious, we are talking about and ppl are moaning about the club! When my dad openened the club we severly stressed it was not going to be ANYTHING like the old Limit and ppl understood that, he owned the original one and we know that cant be recreated!!!! To be quite honest im sick of ppl complaining! We are really busy,we have great staff and ppl just enjoy themselves! U dnt want that for ppl fair enough, but pls the comments about how **** it is are getting boring and are making ppl look pathetic! U dnt like it, DNT GO!SIMPLE, jus leave us to enjoy the place!!!!!!!

Im sick off people saying niche attracted the wrong clientelle! we went there because the music was class! same reason we have started to go to the limit. atleast the limit are taking more precautions! if you dont like speed garage/bassline house what ever you want to call it then dont pass comment because its obviously not for you so just leave us to enjoy instead of trying to stop us from having our fun! i dont bang on about kingdom or wherever! each to their own

Well Said

Spot On Right

My Brother went to limit on friday, and they i.d'd Him, Then the police man who was on the door radio's through to whoevers on the other end of the walkitalkie, and do's a warrent check on his name, hahaha, thats how strict theyve become in limit. plus try doing drugs in their and watch what happens to you....

God, dont people get bored of reading these arguments? Nobodys ever gunna agree on it so i think ppl should all just agree 2 disagree! I know everyones entitled 2 their own opinion, but its always just the same old stuff ppl keep churning out! At the end of the day, theres gonna be drugs everywhere unless u buy a sniffer dog to give everyone once over before they go in places. It aint just speed garage that gets drugs, iv got a mate whos a goth (am using this for an example as its the opposite end of the spectrum) and goes 2 Corp every weekend and according 2 her, they have their fair share of drugs. Its the same with violence, it only takes a few nobs 2 start a fight. Its not only speed garage that has these either, a couple of weeks back my mates boyfriend got pushed down the stairs in Corp 4 accidently knockin in2 someone while he was helpin a someone who couldnt walk properly down the stairs!

Personally, I love the Limit, I go 4 the amaaazin music, havin a laugh with my mates and nothing else. I was a bit warey of goin at first cos of my wheelchair, but I soon found out I was bein stupid! People give places a bad rep because either A) theyve never been and dont plan to because they believe all the hype or B) they believed the hype, went and looked in all the wrong places, saw somethin they didnt like and vowed not 2 give it a 2nd chance! Im sure if ppl saw some of the **** that goes off in the places they do like that havent got a stigma attached 2 em, they wouldnt be bothered! Its all in the mind lol.

Right, il stop rantin now! :D

even tho there might be a tighter door policy i still think drugs will be involved, like most dance clubs, so a raid is always possible, is it not?

recreational drugs are everywhere now, so if you look at it like that, a raid is possible in every club and pub in the country, shall we all just stay at home with our feet up watching tv then

God, dont people get bored of reading these arguments? Nobodys ever gunna agree on it so i think ppl should all just agree 2 disagree! I know everyones entitled 2 their own opinion, but its always just the same old stuff ppl keep churning out! At the end of the day, theres gonna be drugs everywhere unless u buy a sniffer dog to give everyone once over before they go in places. It aint just speed garage that gets drugs, iv got a mate whos a goth (am using this for an example as its the opposite end of the spectrum) and goes 2 Corp every weekend and according 2 her, they have their fair share of drugs. Its the same with violence, it only takes a few nobs 2 start a fight. Its not only speed garage that has these either, a couple of weeks back my mates boyfriend got pushed down the stairs in Corp 4 accidently knockin in2 someone while he was helpin a someone who couldnt walk properly down the stairs!

Personally, I love the Limit, I go 4 the amaaazin music, havin a laugh with my mates and nothing else. I was a bit warey of goin at first cos of my wheelchair, but I soon found out I was bein stupid! People give places a bad rep because either A) theyve never been and dont plan to because they believe all the hype or B) they believed the hype, went and looked in all the wrong places, saw somethin they didnt like and vowed not 2 give it a 2nd chance! Im sure if ppl saw some of the **** that goes off in the places they do like that havent got a stigma attached 2 em, they wouldnt be bothered! Its all in the mind lol.

Right, il stop rantin now! :D

That was a great rant!!! : )

Archived