The new Limit nightclub, Eyre Street.

TheWatcher

What do you think to the limit club?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think to the limit club?

• Like It - You think this is an amazing club
    • Dislike it - Its absolutely terrible

i agree!

we not all students !!!

Why is Limit so expensive for entry anyways???

same as niche?? that were a few bob 2 get in??

anybody actually know why though????

It's the same at any club that has well established DJ's playing. The better known the DJ the more money they will command for a set.

LONG LIVE SHEFFIELD UNDERGROUND NIGHTLIFE..........

BE IT DIRTY/FUNKY/ELECTRO/GARAGE/RNB/ WHO CARES!!!!

NICHE HAS GONE, I'VE MANY A GOOD MEMORY OF UNDERGROUND HOUSE AND SPEED GARAGE MASH UP RAVES.

LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE AND STOP MOANING SHEFFIELD

OH BY THE WAY LONG LIVE THE BASSSSSSSSLINE ;)

:rant:

LONG LIVE SHEFFIELD UNDERGROUND NIGHTLIFE..........

BE IT DIRTY/FUNKY/ELECTRO/GARAGE/RNB/ WHO CARES!!!!

NICHE HAS GONE, I'VE MANY A GOOD MEMORY OF UNDERGROUND HOUSE AND SPEED GARAGE MASH UP RAVES.

LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE AND STOP MOANING SHEFFIELD

OH BY THE WAY LONG LIVE THE BASSSSSSSSLINE ;)

:rant:

fancy bumping into u mat!! haha well said lad

drugs are everywhere FACT!! even in working mens clubs!!

u will never stop it FACT!!

i, like mat, enjoyed many years of the best nights in niche some years ago, ive yet to try out limit, but from some of the dj's that are scheduled there says only one thing to me and that is, the music on some of the nights will be wicked!! and people like me who go out purely for the love of the music will love it im sure, cos at the end of the day mats right its all about the music!!! and thats wot people should be going for wether your tipple is drugs or alcohol or neither or both its all about the enjoyment of the music, and for the ones that do spoil it if the doormen are on form then they will kick em out so everyone else can carry on enjoying it.

How do you define "the underground"

The underground was a basement bar near the Wap, styled like a London Underground station and carriage. It was an incredible thing to see and very well done. It must have closed mid 1980s

The underground was a basement bar near the Wap, styled like a London Underground station and carriage. It was an incredible thing to see and very well done. It must have closed mid 1980s

I think I remember it. The arches was called the underground for a while I think.

Anyway what do people mean when they say underground night.

Archived