The summer's gone!

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid the Summer's gone. All them lovely mornings, waking up to birds singing and the sun shining through the windows, which resulted in be bounding out of bed with a smile on 'me' face and ready for the day ahead.

Now as the weather is declining I finding, i'm slightly more sluggish in the mornings, the smile not as wide and no birds singing. Not a very good start to the day. God knows what i'll be like in a few months.

Love summer, hate winter. I wish i could go into hibernation and wake-up when the summer returns.

Speak for yourself, nice day forecast for here tomorrow.

Indeed, on a good day this is the best time of year

Clear blue sky, warm but not overley hot sun, trees looking spectacular as their leaves turn from green to yellow, red, orange etc.

Crisp air which bites your nipples as you walk down the street and doesn't smell like it's been recycled through millions of ruminants

Speak for yourself, nice day forecast for here tomorrow.

Look not trying to be negative, or paint a gloomy picure. What I mean is that the natural warmth and feel of the summer is gone, winter's on its way.

In the mid-summer I was getting up sometimes at 5.30am to the birds and sun, and 'boy' was is nice. Now 5.30am is darkish, not a bird in sight, (expect for her beside me, and she's seen better days) no, sunlight through the window, just gloomy.

The summer was like a drug to be, it give me strength and a natural bounce.

The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying

'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.

But come ye back when summer's in the meadow

Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow

'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow

Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived