The summer's gone!

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid the Summer's gone. All them lovely mornings, waking up to birds singing and the sun shining through the windows, which resulted in be bounding out of bed with a smile on 'me' face and ready for the day ahead.

Now as the weather is declining I finding, i'm slightly more sluggish in the mornings, the smile not as wide and no birds singing. Not a very good start to the day. God knows what i'll be like in a few months.

Love summer, hate winter. I wish i could go into hibernation and wake-up when the summer returns.

It's a beautiful autumn morning. Lovely sunshine and crisp air. What is there to complain about?!

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid the Summer's gone. All them lovely mornings, waking up to birds singing and the sun shining through the windows, which resulted in be bounding out of bed with a smile on 'me' face and ready for the day ahead.

Now as the weather is declining I finding, i'm slightly more sluggish in the mornings, the smile not as wide and no birds singing. Not a very good start to the day. God knows what i'll be like in a few months.

Love summer, hate winter. I wish i could go into hibernation and wake-up when the summer returns.

Hmmm let me take that in for a while :I

Summer

Summer

I think I remember that weekend :hihi:

I like summer and winter, summer I kitesurf winter I snowboard :D

...and I like that the sea temperature is around 3 months behind the season, last year my daughter and I (plus about another 20 random people) were swimming in the sea at Cleethorpes Mid October in shorts and T-Shirts.

If you go paddling in UK waters January-June it's enough to stop your clock, but August to November it really quite clement hehe. Try it :suspect:

...and I like that the sea temperature is around 3 months behind the season, last year my daughter and I (plus about another 20 random people) were swimming in the sea at Cleethorpes Mid October in shorts and T-Shirts.

If you go paddling in UK waters January-June it's enough to stop your clock, but August to November it really quite clement hehe. Try it :suspect:

Sure is. I do a lot of open water swimming and its very popular at this time of year, the Facebook groups are buzzing with activity!

Archived