Efes Turkish Restaurant Glossop Road

Sooperdooper

glossop road. bang opposite the swim inn.

Amazing coincidence we were in there at about 5 o clock today and were the only ones in. We waiter pointed out the special offer, 3 starters and a main course and a soft drink for just over £9.00. We thought this can't be up to much, but as I'm tight we went for it.

The offer was for anything on the menu.

The three starters were small but adequate and were excellent as were the main courses these were good in size and delicious.

Instead of the soft drinks we had three glasses of Efes Turkish beer again great.When the bill came it was for £22,00. We'd only been charged for one beer. when I pointed this out he said the two beers were in with the deal as we hadn't had a soft drink !!!!!

I had chicken and my beloved had kleftiko So in total we had 6 starters 2 mains and three beers for about £22.00 all of which were excellent. Nice staff, great food, particularly on the early bird deal.Will be back. Can't recommend it highly eough.

Archived