Donkey mans blues

pigeon

We used to be in there all the time had some good laughs in there rolling out at 6 am in the morning.We would hit the night clubs in town then either walk through the wicker or get a cab to donkey mans.

Ah there were a lot of Rolling going on in that place:hihi:

Ah there were a lot of Rolling going on in that place:hihi:

Well I never did that I went because most of my friends were there not because it was a quick place to score weed .Ive never touched the stuff but it was a great place to hang out .

So was pinkys but all seemed to fizzel out when blue eyes got shot

Well I never did that I went because most of my friends were there not because it was a quick place to score weed .Ive never touched the stuff but it was a great place to hang out .

So was pinkys but all seemed to fizzel out when blue eyes got shot

yeah bit of a mistry that was but sure some lads from hillsbro were involved??? :huh:

i know blue eyes personally and i know who it was that did the shooting and they wasn`t from hillsbro.donkey mans moved to minner road (not sure of the spelling ) but it was never the same .

used to have a pint in ball at hillsbro and saw him with kenny reville and some other guys now and then they always seemed ok usually on friday nights...

used to have a pint in ball at hillsbro and saw him with kenny reville and some other guys now and then they always seemed ok usually on friday nights...

Blue Eyes was a brill guy known him for years .Knew all of them down pitsmoor we had fab times best of all there was never any trouble .Knew lots on what they called the front line Do you remember Popeye...........???

Blue Eyes was a brill guy known him for years .Knew all of them down pitsmoor we had fab times best of all there was never any trouble .Knew lots on what they called the front line Do you remember Popeye...........???

IF its the same one off southy green yes? read the book priceless by charlie daniels Its all about pitsmore and blues clubs you will know some of them in it! dont read books as a rule but had to read this one ...

Archived