Donkey mans blues

pigeon

IF its the same one off southy green yes? read the book priceless by charlie daniels Its all about pitsmore and blues clubs you will know some of them in it! dont read books as a rule but had to read this one ...

Popeye was from pitsmoor was sent to prison for stabbing his cousin with a sword .something to do with Ava (olivia reevers) Ava lived at page hall(wade street actually) when all that hit the news when she was caught with the Yorkshire Ripper. You should know courtney sterling and austin grant then .What about rudy willis and pablo or Ansel Ramsey big names in pitsmoor so were the Jacksons and the Robinsons . Most were into a bit of ducking and diving .

Popeye was from pitsmoor was sent to prison for stabbing his cousin with a sword .something to do with Ava (olivia reevers) Ava lived at page hall well all that hit the news when she was caught with the Yorkshire Ripper

I thought it was Popeye who was killed with a sword by the owner of Pinkies.

I thought it was Popeye who was killed with a sword by the owner of Pinkies.

To be honest I could have got that mixed up but I thought they were related .But in general pitsmoor was a great place to be I worked at the drop in centre on buckingham street .But knocked about with most of them I remember Austin running sadca in the wicker.

To be honest I could have got that mixed up but I thought they were related .But in general pitsmoor was a great place to be I worked at the drop in centre on buckingham street .But knocked about with most of them I remember Austin running sadca in the wicker.

Do you remember Joanne who had the hairdressers called "hair by Joanne"?.

Do you remember Joanne who had the hairdressers called "hair by Joanne"?.

Can`t say I do where was it near the dss or near the Chemist Do you remember Delvin Jackson who knicked a police car from leicester and they followed him home to pitsmoor the only reason they caught Delvin was hed left his coat in the police car with his id in lolololol we laughed for ages at that stunt.................

Popeye was from pitsmoor was sent to prison for stabbing his cousin with a sword .something to do with Ava (olivia reevers) Ava lived at page hall(wade street actually) when all that hit the news when she was caught with the Yorkshire Ripper. You should know courtney sterling and austin grant then .What about rudy willis and pablo or Ansel Ramsey big names in pitsmoor so were the Jacksons and the Robinsons . Most were into a bit of ducking and diving .

Did Rudy have a sister called Nerissa?

Did Rudy have a sister called Nerissa?

Yes and jackie They lived in the flats at the back of what used to be Guiding star on the corner owen and leroy had a second hand cooker shop till they fell out and leroy moved across the road near the pub which was on the corner ,the name of the pub eludes me at the moment but Pitsmoor was a nice place to be had loads of laughs. Anyone remember when Ma wigan got busted for dss fraud and selling drugs out of her house............

Yes and jackie They lived in the flats at the back of what used to be Guiding star on the corner owen and leroy had a second hand cooker shop till they fell out and leroy moved across the road near the pub which was on the corner ,the name of the pub eludes me at the moment but Pitsmoor was a nice place to be had loads of laughs. Anyone remember when Ma wigan got busted for dss fraud and selling drugs out of her house............

The pub was the East House

Jackie, that's it, couldn't remember her name. Nerissa went on to be a landlady of a pub in Pitsmoor, might be the one you are talking about, it closed down when there was a shooting.

Archived