Someone actually wants to marry me!! What a loon!

Oooooh I think we may have booked our wedding last night :o

Finally got in touch with the vicar and have a meeting with him next week-and should he ok it (I can't see why not, he said he had nothing else on on that day, and what kind of things will he want to ask us???) then the day we have on hold at the venue will become our WEDDING DAY :love::clap:

I'm so excited it's untrue-ever since our engagement party on Friday and my first go at dress shopping on Saturday it's become real! I'm going to be someone's WIFE :D :D :D

I have actually been to a wedding in a resort in St Lucia - the setting was stunning and it was very beautiful but after a few days in the resort you realise what a conveyor belt it is - several weddings a day with the same posed photographs on each. I'm sure the people involved enjoyed it but I think I'd want something a bit more unique.

Get your own thread :hihi:

Classic Rock I know! Hair, make up, DJ, venue, and church pretty much sorted. Need to get onto a photographer as soon as possible as I know all the good ones get booked up quickly and although 10 months sounds like a long time to me, I know in the grand scheme of weddings it's not! After that's sorted we can chill out, most other stuff are things that are don't need to be sort immediately.

Mainly I just can't wait to dress shop again. God help brides who are genuine girly girls if I'M this excited over my outfit :hihi:

Archived