PCN ticket for motorbike in motorbike car park Chesterfield

abelly

does the ticket contain all the following details it says this on the parksmarter website

• The date on which the notice is served.

• The name of the enforcement authority.

• The registration mark of the vehicle involved in the alleged contravention

• The date and time of the alleged contravention.

• The grounds on which the Parking Officer serving the notice believes that the penalty charge is payable.

• The amount of the penalty charge.

• That the penalty charge must be paid not later than the last day of the period of 28 days beginning with the date on which the PCN was served.

• That if the penalty charge is paid not later than the last day of the period of 14 days beginning with the date on which the notice is served the penalty charge will be reduced by the amount of any applicable discount - currently by 50%.

• Payment methods.

• That if the penalty charge is not paid before the end of the period of 28 days beginning with the date on which the PCN was served a Notice to Owner (NtO) may be served by the enforcement authority on the owner of the vehicle.

• That a person on whom an NtO is served will be entitled to make representations to the enforcement authority against the penalty charge and may appeal to an adjudicator if those representations are rejected.

• If representations against the penalty charge are received at the specified address before the NtO is served they will be

you should have used a cycle bay instead, in sheffield city centre i cannot lock my mountain bike up for all the motorbikes using the cycle bays !! its really annoying as in all the years this has happened i have not seen one motorbike with a parking ticket on it.. sheffield wardens must be more lenient. than chesterfield:rant::rant::rant::rant:

Archived