Why are the likes of George Clooney luck in love - what can they teach us?

I do think the likes of George Cloony, Brad Pitt and from the womens world Jo uest and the likes of Katy Perry should give tips to singletons who are unlucky in love.

What tips could the likes of Brad Pitt give to some of the sad looking faces on dating websites, as they look forelorningly into the camera trying to look the best they can. To me, some of the photos - the people look as sad as a lost lamb who has just witnessed its mother ran over by a lorry, only to be hit by a 2nd car as she attempted to limp away.

So could the likes of Brad Pitt give male singletons an insight into the secret of their success? is it the way Brad Stands? is it the type of aftershave that Brad wears that hypnotises women?

What is the chemistry that Brad has that so many men do not have?

Does brad act like a hero as soon as he enters a room full of women? for example, does he stick his thumbs into his trowsers and then thrust his hips back and forth as he walks to the bar?

I do think the likes of George Cloony, Brad Pitt and from the womens world Jo uest and the likes of Katy Perry should give tips to singletons who are unlucky in love.

What tips could the likes of Brad Pitt give to some of the sad looking faces on dating websites, as they look forelorningly into the camera trying to look the best they can. To me, some of the photos - the people look as sad as a lost lamb who has just witnessed its mother ran over by a lorry, only to be hit by a 2nd car as she attempted to limp away.

So could the likes of Brad Pitt give male singletons an insight into the secret of their success? is it the way Brad Stands? is it the type of aftershave that Brad wears that hypnotises women?

What is the chemistry that Brad has that so many men do not have?

Does brad act like a hero as soon as he enters a room full of women? for example, does he stick his thumbs into his trowsers and then thrust his hips back and forth as he walks to the bar?

Which one's do you use? Just so we can av a peek like.

OK, lets throw the debate wide open.

What tips could the likes of NIcole Kidman give in tips to a woman aged 19 years old who looks like Ann Widdecome?

Forget your looks, get your head down and you to can become successful. Attractive or not.

Archived