Drivers up your back end

i meet such a driver (driving in outer lane on park way at 55mph) who wouldnt move of of my way so i undertook him (he try to speed u so i cant past), once i over took i slam on my brakes and you should have seen his face and he was sounding his horn, At the lights i open my window and laugh at him, he stay in is car looking like a little boy, i dont think he will hog outer lane for a long while

:loopy: You shouldn't be allowed on the road dimbat :loopy:

Then they should have set off earlier.

What a lame argument. What if they had to get somewhere with no notice and had set off instantly, thus making it impossible to have set off any earlier than they did? Some of us have busy lives and don't have the pleasure of taking in all the wonderful Sheffield scenery as we try to get from A to B. :roll:

What a lame argument. What if they had to get somewhere with no notice and had set off instantly, thus making it impossible to have set off any earlier than they did? Some of us have busy lives and don't have the pleasure of taking in all the wonderful Sheffield scenery as we try to get from A to B. :roll:

So you're above the law are you? Hmm says it all.:rolleyes:

I hope I never had to drive on the road anywhere near you, his lane discipline might be bad, but you shouldn't be allowed on the road if you drive like that.

wait a minute half the people on the first page have admitted to either applying brakes or making it look like they are, to scare the driver behind them which if im not mistaken is the same thing dimbat did

i find it very arrogant for divers to hog a lane weather they are doing the speed limit or not whats wrong with just moving aside, i dont agree with bullying people to speed on single carriageways though, i very rarely go over 30 in a 30 zone so have come across it before i just dont look in my mirror and no longer see them

i honestly dont give a damn about the drivers behind me.

i drive so that i dont die. if the guy behind me has different intentions then fair enough but its his life he risks not mine.

if i am on a single carriageway and consider that at the time its safer to be doing 1 2 3 4 5 or more mph below the limit then thats the speed i will be driving at.

if the guy behind feels differently then when its SAFE he should overtake.

If its not safe then he gets to stay where he is. and if he decides to tailgate me then it makes no difference at all. i drive a van with no rear windows. he gets to look at the back of a van, i hope he enjoys the view.

i drive around 2,000 miles a month and so far aint had an accident in past 30 yrs of driving, i must be doing something right.

I had a great one the other day, I was on the Stocksbridge Bypass, sat at 60 (average speed cams), a driver 10 mtrs infront also doing 60 (I was neither gaining or dropping back), when Mr Nob in a blue Ferrari comes flying up behind me and sits 3mm away from my towbar, all while on the phone!!

Anyway after sitting there for 2 mins he then decides to overtake on dbl white lines, both of us!! What a nob...

Archived