Drivers up your back end

You belong on the topic about tax evader/avoiders, you'd no doubt agree with the evaders/avoiders.

As dellboy in only fools & horses once said, they give us nothing so we give then nothing. it is fair imo. why should i give 40% + 11% Ni of my hard earn money to be wasted on lazy lowlifes

You live in a fantasy world or dont have a car? If you ever get to drive or sit in a car on the motorway, just look how many people is doing way over 70mph on the outer 2 lanes? Sorry i drive a New Skoda DSG, i dont think that can be class as Boy racers car. if you intend on doing a set speed just dont hog the outer lane

just because other people break the law does not mean you have to as well

You live in a fantasy world or dont have a car? If you ever get to drive or sit in a car on the motorway, just look how many people is doing way over 70mph on the outer 2 lanes? Sorry i drive a New Skoda DSG, i dont think that can be class as Boy racers car. if you intend on doing a set speed just dont hog the outer lane

Bull, we have car and use outside lane to overtake and then pull back in not as excuse to speed, if everybody used motorway correctly everything would be fine. Yes I've seen loads of thick idiots putting their own and innocent motorists life at risk by thinking the law doesn't apply to them, get caught 4 times in 4 years and you won't have a licence my friend, that's if you live that long:roll:

As dellboy in only fools & horses once said, they give us nothing so we give then nothing. it is fair imo. why should i give 40% + 11% Ni of my hard earn money to be wasted on lazy lowlifes

You must be on a good wage if you pay 51% in stoppages and can stiil afford a new car to go tailgating in..

Archived