Drivers up your back end

if what you said was true you should never have the need to go on the outer lane of a 3 lane motorway. i doudt if i get red face when i under take you then slam on my brakes

hang on. are you saying you would break the law, undertake then get in front and slam on your brakes?

do you realise that sort of behaviour is what gets people a good kicking?

plus, trust me, there would be witnesses and you would probably serve time for that.

have you got a red face right now?

if what you said was true you should never have the need to go on the outer lane of a 3 lane motorway. i doudt if i get red face when i under take you then slam on my brakes
And hopefully other drivers would witness your stupid/dangerous driving and report you like the victim should.

I think that you should be on the Cannabis thread, someone said that it had a calming effect.

Sorry dont smoke dont drink as i been unemployed for a few years and doing a few odd jobs for family and friends for free, so i cant afford it. Honest no cash in hand jobs last few years

hang on. are you saying you would break the law, undertake then get in front and slam on your brakes?

do you realise that sort of behaviour is what gets people a good kicking?

plus, trust me, there would be witnesses and you would probably serve time for that.

have you got a red face right now?

Not really i am on here while counting my money, Life is so hard when you have no job

IMG_0869.jpg

Archived