Drivers up your back end

hehehe. well spotted

now go read that post again. i didnt ask for any free i asked if anyone had any.

never occured to me to try wilko's and when someone replied to me sayig try there, thats where i went.

When I needed a lot of coathangers to do car boot sale I went in market, the clothes shops always have some they are willing to sell cheaply:D

its my 3rd lang to be precise, another donut havnt nothing to do apart from picking on spelling and grammer

Just as well it's not your first judging by how many mistakes in one sentence, bit like your driving ability, what exactly is your forte?

not wound up here, its quite funny watching him do what kids do when caught stealing sweets. desperately trying to change the subject.

i post on here what i done on parkway once , and i would do it again if you hog the outer lane when there is no traffic on the other 2 lanes, you lot didnt like the way i do things then start picking on my spelling/grammer. if you can write aswell as me on your third lang then i would have something to worry about

Archived