Drivers up your back end

I'd just as soon move over and let them past..it's not a competition on the roads and they haven't "won" if you do this..better in front of me where I can keep my distance than behind where I have no control over it.. :)
I hear you fully, but needs must :)

It's not a matter of 'winning'. They can wait their turn, like me and everyone else. When I'm done overtaking, and at least the middle lane is clear or doing the same speed I want to travel at, I'll move over anyway and they can fill their boots.

My time is at least as precious as theirs, and likely worth more £££s (unless they're a barrister or the like... a good one, as well :D)

Maybe that's what they see, maybe they see what you're doing, who can say.

I do notice quite a few drivers who struggle to find the accelerator when it changes to a 70 limit. I get the impression that they don't really know what the NSL is on a dual carriageway.

Just because the speed limit changes to 70 doesn't mean you have to drive at that speed. Does it?

Archived