Drivers up your back end

Instead of being idiot just let the faster driver though, You slowing down/touching brake can be very dangerous as cars behind him might not be ready to brake

How those moron think it is funny to drive slow on fast lane is beyond me.

all the drivers involved should be keeping their distance and be aware. they should all be able to brake safely in the distance. if not then they shouldnt be on the road

all the drivers involved should be keeping their distance and be aware. they should all be able to brake safely in the distance. if not then they shouldnt be on the road

If you are keeping the speed limit you should be on the inside lane as most driverswill be breaking speed limit. Why be a idiot and stop others progress?

Instead of being idiot just let the faster driver though, You slowing down/touching brake can be very dangerous as cars behind him might not be ready to brake

How those moron think it is funny to drive slow on fast lane is beyond me.

If you are keeping the speed limit you should be on the inside lane as most driverswill be breaking speed limit. Why be a idiot and stop others progress?

So have I got this right, those who choose to drive correctly and keep within the speed limit are both idiots and morons and any driver who breaks the speed limit should be given priority, is that your argument?

I'm there driving to the speed limit and to the law and some idiots come up behind you about 10-15mph above the speed limit. They then drive right up your ass to try and make you go faster. I'm not going to go any faster so why do they bother with their little intimidating tactics, these drivers shouldn't have a license.

Do you know anyone who does this? Do you do it yourself? Do people do it to you too?

It just spoils the enjoyment of driving when idiots like these are driving on the road.

Dont drive so slow ,then it wouldnt happen .:thumbsup:

So have I got this right, those who choose to drive correctly and keep within the speed limit are both idiots and morons and any driver who breaks the speed limit should be given priority, is that your argument?

Get out of the way as other people want to go faster, what gives you the right to slow everyone down:loopy: its dumb people like you who cause accident

Get out of the way as other people want to go faster, what gives you the right to slow everyone down:loopy: its dumb people like you who cause accident

No it's dumb people like you who think the law doesn't apply to them. If you have to speed to get where you're going then you should set off earlier:loopy: Oh. and by the way, there's no such thing as a fast lane - even on a motorway - the middle and outside lanes are overtaking lanes not an excuse to break the speed limit, Morons who do that usually finish up in the morgue and often take law abiding drivers with them, it's not big and it's not clever.

I have the right and the legal obligation to drive at the speed i feel appropriate as long as that's below the limit.

If that inconvenient for you then that's your problem not mine

I also strangely have this problem, however my problem has a twist.

I always stick to the speed limit in built up areas, and even drive at 25mph as I believe it is the respondible thing to do. The people behind me must drive around built up areas at 40-50mph.

Now, when I am on an A road, I like to get the foot down and let rip in the car, however I get stuck behind people driving at 40-50 mph.

Are we saying that many people drive along roads Stocksbridge like the Stocksbridge bypass at the same speed they drive through a built up area?????? yes it seems so.

MOtorways - I go at 90mph, and at this speed I am overtaking 60% of cars, at 120mph I am ging faster than most. Again, on a motorway, the majority will not break the speed limit, yet when they drive past a school see no problem driving at 40mph ++++

I personally think it is OK to break the speed limit on A roads, or MOtorways, but not in built up areas and I believe the limit should be dropped to 20mph near schools

Though controversial, there is a lot of truth in what you say. Several folk on this very thread have openly admitted to slowing down in order to "wind up" the driver behind. Who is the Moron? Tricky one isn't it.

Several people have assumed that the OP is talking about driving on a multi lane road... What makes them think that is the case?

But to the OP, I wonder if you've ever checked how accurate your speedo is... (Which doesn't justify tail gating, but might explain why so many people want to drive faster than you).

Archived