Living With HIV

• 2 months later...

Some people can be so hurtfull with what they say with comments about HIV.

People like me with HIV and on medication and regulary monitored do not get AIDS...

So why do people say hes got AIDS when they know nothing about it this is what came out in conversation one night while me and my family were With a group of friends...

I so wanted to tell them just to see there reactions but wasnt the time or place **** em all and thanks for putting me on a total downer !!!!

Some people can be so hurtfull with what they say with comments about HIV.

People like me with HIV and on medication and regulary monitored do not get AIDS...

So why do people say hes got AIDS when they know nothing about it this is what came out in conversation one night while me and my family were With a group of friends...

I so wanted to tell them just to see there reactions but wasnt the time or place **** em all and thanks for putting me on a total downer !!!!

lifegoeson, just use this philosophy, when you come across the nasty, and just plain ignorant:-

"Nul carborundum Illegittimii!"

("Don't let the illegitimates grind you down!")

To heck with the nasty so-and-so's.

Archived