Denmark lurches to the left

Aww diddums, maybe your chum Anders Breivik has given a boost to the parties of decency and tolerance.

How tolerant is Islam of alcohol, homosexuality, a womans role/place in society, and the indigineous (true) Danes way of life in general?

Its a great anomaly to me how the left are so tolerant of such intolerance.

Absolutly no good will come of multiculturalism long term. I see trouble ahead.

To put it another way, it hasn't happened.

If you treat people who are intolerant with intolerance, then you are the same as them and have no right to complain about them in the first place.

I never said it had but that it IS happening slow but sure and the voters have only themselves to blame.

I honestly dont know how a party commited to tax increases and the dismantling of tough immigration laws can win a election:loopy:

But they did win that election.

Denmark, like a lot of Scandinavian countries, cherish their heath, education and welfare systems and are prepared to pay for it. People have a choice. It's called democracy. Why should the people of Denmark be criticised because they don't support your political view?

And as for voting for 'the dismantling of tough immigration laws', well only a cretin can't see what the cause of that was!

But they did win that election.

Denmark, like a lot of Scandinavian countries, cherish their heath, education and welfare systems and are prepared to pay for it. People have a choice. It's called democracy. Why should the people of Denmark be criticised because they don't support your political view?

And as for voting for 'the dismantling of tough immigration laws', well only a cretin can't see what the cause of that was!

The change has little or nothing to do with immigration laws.

Nine banks have had to be nationalised and the parliament is virtually split down the middle.

There are many on here that are more than happy to criticise the Danish People when they do support certain political views.

The DPP did get 22 seats which you will not criticise will you? :hihi:

Archived