Denmark lurches to the left

I concede that the main reason was the economy which won it for the left but the outcome is the same,Denmark will now have many more leaches turning up on their border.

Do you mean leeches?

And there any pretence of not being a racist vanishes. It's one thing to have a political opinion about immigration but quite another to refer to other humans in this way.

Says the poster who has an avatar photo of Anton Drexler, a personal friend and supporter of a certain A. Hitler.

The vast majority of people consider you to be an idiot. How does that feel, Mr. Roy "Thai Ladyboy" James?

its late are you drunk,got your dutch courage then.

are you talking to me:loopy:isnt it against forum rules to put peoples names on here :mad:as for idiots you really ought to stop looking in the mirror as you will only make yourself upset.:hihi:

Some are, yes. Not all.

There is the problem. They are not doing any favours to the Muslim community as a whole. Doing Nazi salutes (in a country conquered by Hitler) to Danish Jews is outrageous. These boneheads should remember that the good people of Denmark accepted them and saved from persecution in Iran. They should be grateful, and not abuse freedom.

Says the poster who has an avatar photo of Anton Drexler, a personal friend and supporter of a certain A. Hitler.

The vast majority of people consider you to be an idiot. How does that feel, Mr. Roy "Thai Ladyboy" James?

The enjoyment factor on this forum dropped when RoyJames left, it'd make my day to know he's back. He was an almost constant source of amusement.

Archived