Where to buy a waterproof bag with shoulder strap

blake

the bag needs to keep stuff dry if need be when I am riding a motorbike through the rain (not in UK). I'll probably be putting my 'ordinary' bag that I use normally, when it is not raining, inside it.

it needs to have a shoulder strap. Does anyone know anywhere where I can buy an item like this in Sheffield?

thanks for these suggestions. I'll try that place on Arundel Gate next week.

I'm not looking for some sort of backpack. I'm looking for a lightweight absolutely 100% waterproof - not merely water resistant - bag perhaps with a zipper AND a velcro fastener that I can sling around one shoulder on the bike.

it has to keep my normal shoulder bag (which isn't waterprooof) dry - I'd like to just be able to stop, and put my normal bag INSIDE the waterproof one, which I would want to keep in the dry compartment under the seat when it's dry together with my waterproof clothing if need be, when it starts to rain, while riding (slowly, of course) through really heavy tropical rain, not just drizzle, in high 30C+ temperatures.

Archived