Safe sex, but when in a relationship does it end?

As I said I am glad it’s something I don’t have to consider.

It's something I have had to consider and I am not ashamed to admit to going to the GUM clinic beforehand to get checked out. I am a big believer that people should actively make the effort to get screened before getting sexually involved with a new partner.

I wouldn't know, but people who sleep about tend to get the above.

Simple solution, don't sleep about.

That would be talking to most of the nation - encouraged by sla**ers in soaps and trash reality shows?!

It's something I have had to consider and I am not ashamed to admit to going to the GUM clinic beforehand to get checked out. I am a big believer that people should actively make the effort to get screened before getting sexually involved with a new partner.

Ahh, the room where men wear false noses and moustaches? :hihi:

You are probably right but it’s not a good start is it …………… what do you do, exchange certificates showing you are clear before jumping in to bed.

You are probably right but it’s not a good start is it …………… what do you do, exchange certificates showing you are clear before jumping in to bed.

Why is it not a good start?! I think it's a very considerate start to be honest. If each person has had previous partners and had unprotected sex, it's only thoughtful and like I say, considerate, to go and get checked out. Maybe the exchange of certificates is too formal and besides, GUM don't give you a gold star for being healthy ;):D

Archived