Why not allow people to grow their own cannabis for a small fee?

The more I think about it, the more it strikes me as odd that it hasn't been legalised and turned into a big revenue-generating business while our economy is currently in danger.

Madness isn't it :loopy: if the government got their act together we could get our country back on it's feet in no time.

Once again you've not really though through what legalising growing it at home would mean have you!

Yes, he has it completely arse about face; if anything the legalisation of home growing would deprive the Talibs of funding.

Having said that I don't know anyone who gets Afghan dope these days; it's all grown over here.

Why not allow people to grow their own cannabis for a small fee?

Nuts to the small fee - just allow people to grow their own.

As a cannabis user I object!

We can pay a bit of money to do so, that money could employ somebody to do a socially useful job! Or allow people to go swimming for free.

We can pay a bit of money to do so, that money could employ somebody to do a socially useful job! Or allow people to go swimming for free.

Let the businesses who grow be taxed - the small homegrower should be free to do so at no extra cost.

Yes, he has it completely arse about face; if anything the legalisation of home growing would deprive the Talibs of funding.

Having said that I don't know anyone who gets Afghan dope these days; it's all grown over here.

You can get hash, but the quality isn't that brilliant, you seldom see Afghani black, but various types of Morrocan and Afghani are available.

I much prefer hash, it chills you out, skunk just seems to make me incredibly horny.

Or go toward funding medicinal marijuana prescriptions to those in need, then the karma circle is complete :D

Let the businesses who grow be taxed - the small homegrower should be free to do so at no extra cost.

I'd grow my own, if it were legal, and I'd be happy to pay a small fee, or maybe distribute some to the poor/those who need it for medicine.

You can get hash, but the quality isn't that brilliant, you seldom see Afghani black, but various types of Morrocan and Afghani are available.

I much prefer hash, it chills you out, skunk just seems to make me incredibly horny.

Many years ago I used to prefer hash, but gave it up when the quality of it got that bad, the only effect I got from it was headaches and sore throats. Also the strips of plastic inside put me off, and the occasional crunchy/chalky chunks inside :gag:

The problem being with growing is that the human animal is consumed these days by greed,he will grow a bit and then spot a market for the stuff this will escalate and before you know it drug wars,but this time legally backed.

That's a very weak argument, do home-brewers of beer have booze-wars? Do crop farmers duel to the death? Do bakeries burn each other's shops down?

NO

What makes you think any of this would happen with cannabis?

Archived