Why not allow people to grow their own cannabis for a small fee?

Other than medicinal what does cannabis do for someone?

It literally makes you feel good. It get's the dopamine going in your brain.

After a hard day it helps you unwind, you can sit down, roll a fat one and chill out.

It makes things funny. When your stoned, you finds many more things funny and funnier. It get's you thinking too. Some of the world's greatest thinkers have developed theories whilst under the influence.

It can depend upon what flavour/type you smoke, as to how you react.

Hash being a more mellow high, and something I personally prefer.

After a hard day it helps you unwind, you can sit down, roll a fat one and chill out.

It makes things funny. When your stoned, you finds many more things funny and funnier. It get's you thinking too. Some of the world's greatest thinkers have developed theories whilst under the influence.

Oh yeah its great for that too :D

Cue the anti-cannabis lot with "If you need this rubbish to feel good/happy and find things funny then you're a loser. Cannabis doesn't make you think more!"

Cue me with "Do you NEED alcohol to feel good/happy blahblahblah etc?"

Cue the anti-cannabis lot with "If you need this rubbish to feel good/happy and find things funny then you're a loser. Cannabis doesn't make you think more!"

Exactly, you can substitute the word cannabis with alcohol on that question.

You can't substitute the word throughout the thread as consuming alcohol doesn't really have any good effects.

Have you noticed how if you have a glass of wine in the evening you're sophisticated yet have a joint for exactly the same purpose and you're filthy scum who deserves to die, in a painful way might I add.

The drinks industry is a very powerful manipulator of its customers. I mean how many of us have a WKD side?

Exactly, you can substitute the word cannabis with alcohol on that question.

You can't substitute the word throughout the thread as consuming alcohol doesn't really have any good effects.

Have you noticed how if you have a glass of wine in the evening you're sophisticated yet have a joint for exactly the same purpose and you're filthy scum who deserves to die, in a painful way might I add.

The drinks industry is a very powerful manipulator of its customers. I mean how many of us have a WKD side?

I actually am filthy scum though, but like the Murphy's, I'm not bitter ;)

You don't need it, but it's nice to have.

A bit like a back massage...

Archived