Why not allow people to grow their own cannabis for a small fee?

Exactly, you can substitute the word cannabis with alcohol on that question.

You can't substitute the word throughout the thread as consuming alcohol doesn't really have any good effects.

Have you noticed how if you have a glass of wine in the evening you're sophisticated yet have a joint for exactly the same purpose and you're filthy scum who deserves to die, in a painful way might I add.

The drinks industry is a very powerful manipulator of its customers. I mean how many of us have a WKD side?

Perfect example of yet more sados weak mindedness.

Cue the anti-cannabis lot with "If you need this rubbish to feel good/happy and find things funny then you're a loser. Cannabis doesn't make you think more!"

Cue me with "Do you NEED alcohol to feel good/happy blahblahblah etc?"

There you've answered your own question, how sad.

What did you think of the back massage analogy - you don't need one, but it feels nice?

Do you find something inherently wrong in people actually enjoying themselves?

Of course not if its legal and moral, I've been shooting tonight on a minstery approved range, it would be wrong if I enjoyed shooting people, I'm going out again now to jam a musicians session. Neither of them require getting on a high before I go.

haven't you got any other intetrests besides nitpicking and carping that don't require taking something before you go.

Of course not if its legal and moral, I've been shooting tonight on a minstery approved range, it would be wrong if I enjoyed shooting people, I'm going out again now to jam a musicians session. Neither of them require getting on a high before I go.

haven't you got any other intetrests besides nitpicking and carping that don't require taking something before you go.

I've got loads of interests thanks.

You seem to be under the impression that smoking dope is immoral; can you explain why?

Archived