Why not allow people to grow their own cannabis for a small fee?

I hope that if the law is eased it is your friends and family and not mine on a plane that crashes due to the pilot being high (well he would be in both senses for a while).

Why do you keep posting these statements wishing that people are killed or injured?

It's good for them if they enjoy it not very good if they drive whilst they're under the influence. Do they?
Yes everyone, I was with some of them last night.

Although I must confess I did have two pints of Lager Shandy spread over 3 hours before driving home.

Esacpe from driving properly, working with dangerous machinery, driving a car properly, flying a passenger plane properly looking after a baby/child etc etc etc?

I hope that if the law is eased it is your friends and family and not mine on a plane that crashes due to the pilot being high (well he would be in both senses for a while).

Aside from the unpleasant and bitter suggestion that you hope myself and my loved ones would die (second time you've done that on this thread - please stop doing it, it makes you look like a real ****), what makes you think there would be an increase in the numbers of people who behaved irresponsibly in the way you suggest?

Why do you keep posting these statements wishing that people are killed or injured?
No I don't wish people were injured, my point is that I don't agree with it and I only hope that if anyone is killed like people are due to abuse than I think that it would be poetic justice that those who advocate legalisng it should be the ones who suffer.

Yes everyone, I was with some of them last night.

Although I must confess I did have two pints of Lager Shandy spread over 3 hours before driving home.

If they're friends of yours and you believe they were going to drive whilst drunk or stoned, why didn't you try and dissuade them?

Were you perhaps hoping that they'd be killed as you have done twice on this thread to others?

Esacpe from driving properly, working with dangerous machinery, driving a car properly, flying a passenger plane properly looking after a baby/child etc etc etc?

It's already illegal to drive or fly a plane when under the influence of an intoxicating substance. Why do you think this would change if cannabis was made legal?

jb

Aside from the unpleasant and bitter suggestion that you hope myself and my loved ones would die (second time you've done that on this thread - please stop doing it, it makes you look like a real ****), what makes you think there would be an increase in the numbers of people who behaved irresponsibly in the way you suggest?

As I said in a previous post it would be poetic justice with you no doubt then wanting the law changing again if it happened to you and not someone opposed to the law change.

No I don't wish people were injured, my point is that I don't agree with it and I only hope that if anyone is killed like people are due to abuse than I think that it would be poetic justice that those who advocate legalisng it should be the ones who suffer.

You've twice suggested that you hope people are killed, why did you say that if you don't actually mean it?

It makes you look like a thoroughly unpleasant and hateful man.

As I said in a previous post it would be poetic justice with you no doubt then wanting the law changing again if it happened to you and not someone opposed to the law change.

As another poster has already said it's illegal to fly or drive whilst intoxicated.

Are you claiming that there would me masses of drivers who've never smoked dope before careering around or that airline pilots would suddenly decide to risk thousands of lives and their jobs by getting muntered in the cockpit?

It doesn't make any sense.

Archived